The 14th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
21-24 June, 2010 - Hyderabad, India
- PAKDD 2010 in the news
- 2 Aug 2010: PAKDD photos can be seen here: Day1, Day2, Day3, Day4.
- 2 July 2010: The conference papers are available at the following links.
Info at: http://www.springeronline.com/978-3-642-13656-6
Papers at: http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-3-642-13656-6/
Info at: http://www.springeronline.com/978-3-642-13671-9
Papers at: http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-3-642-13671-9/
- 15 June 2010: All PAKDD-2010 participants are requested to visit the general information and FAQ page.
- 13 June 2010: All PAKDD-2010 participants are requested to submit arrival and departure details here.
- 20 Apr 2010: PAKDD 2010 Program here.
- 7 Apr 2010: Accommodation details and Venue details available.
- Proceedings will be published by publication of the proceedings in Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI).
The 14th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD 2010) is a leading international conference in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, databases, statistics, knowledge acquisition and automatic scientific discovery, data visualization, causal induction and knowledge-based systems.
The conference calls for research papers reporting original investigation results and industrial track papers reporting real data mining applications and system development experience. The conference also solicits proposals for tutorials on crucial technologies of knowledge discovery and data mining, and calls for workshop proposals focusing on specific new challenges and emerging issues of knowledge discovery and data mining.